The Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 (A4) and SG1000 (A3) dye sublimation printers and Sawgrass UHD inks - taking quality printing to an even higher level.
These next-generation printers (which replace the previous SG400/800 models) offer excellent colour and image output and even sharper image quality and both come with industry leading support from Sawgrass.
Both printers are supplied with the Sawgrass Print Manager and access to Creative Studio, the online design tool from Sawgrass.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
SG500/SG1000 printers include the following standard components in the printer box:
- UK Power cable
- USB to printer cable (Wi-Fi option also available)
- Install kit with set up instructions and cartridges
How is the SG500/SG1000 different from the SG400/SG800?
The SG500 and SG100 come equipped with:
- WiFi capability
- Backlit LCD screen
- Two-year warranty
- Single roll bar to eliminate paper jams
- Aluminium Encoder Strip to reduce dust accumulation
- Ultra-fine printing capabilities with 4880 x 1200 dpi
- Brand new processor to allow faster image processing
- New SubliJet UHD (Ultra High Density) sublimation inks
IS THERE WI-FI CONNECTIVITY?
Yes, both printers allow for printing via Wi-Fi.
BYPASS TRAYS AND WASTE INK TANKS
Bypass trays will be available to expand the printing range of the SG500/SG1000 printers. The option and bypass trays from the previous model SG400/SG800 printers are compatible with the SG500/SG1000 so if you already own one you can transfer to your new printer.
Waste ink tanks are also available and are compatible with those from the SG400/SG800 printers.
The SG500/SG1000 printers come with a standard 24-month warranty globally
The printers carry the following national/internationally accredited certifications -
- FCC Certified for WIFI
- Participate in WEEE program: Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – European Directive
- RoHS Certified – Printers and Cartridges
- REACH Compliant inks