The Omega Series 750 V2 Press
One of Adkins most popular large format presses. The Omega Series 750 v2 Press is a pneumatically operated, single table heat press featuring a large pressing area measuring 80 cm x 109.5 cm, with a sliding lower table. Perfectly suited for medium to high volume production environments.
The pneumatic operation means that you can replicate exact pressure with every press cycle and operator fatigue is kept to a minimum, resulting in improved operator output and reducing mistakes due to fatigue.
The Omega Series 750 v2 Press features several safety features, such as:
- Twin button control system ensures the operators hands are clear of the pressing area.
- Emergency stop button that shuts off machine operation.
- Heat plate will not operate until directly aligned over the lower table.
- Inbuilt thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to heating element should the temperature exceed 230°C +/- 15°C (455°F +/-27°F).
The operator controls the pressure via a simple, fully adjustable air pressure gauge and locking air pressure control. In addition, easily adjustable time and temperature are set via the controller and the LED display features a countdown timer and auto opening function.
Compliance: Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 12 months warranty (machine and heating element)
- Installation and instruction manuals including full operating and safety instructions, electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list.
- Service and spare part support.
Requires: Compressed air supply max: 6 bar. (Not Included).
Ideal for use with flex, flock, laser, sublimation, bonding, laminating, reactivation and DTG.
TWO BUTTON SAFETY OPERATION
Operator safety is vital in any production environment and the Omega Series 750 v2 Press requires the operator to simultaneously press two buttons to commence the cycle operation. This ensures the operator’s hands are kept clear from the pressing area.
The operator loads the machine via the sliding lower table. This allows the operator to have a perfect view of the transfer area for accurate and easy loading and application.
The Omega Series 750 v2 Press is pneumatically operated which allows it to achieve a maximum of 6 bar. pressure. This makes it ideal for all forms of pressing work even in the most demanding high pressure environments. The pneumatic operation drastically reduces operator fatigue.