Adkins Omega Series 1000 twin table press
The Omega Series 1000 Press is a pneumatically operated, double table heat press ideally suited to very high volume production environments. The double table feature enables operators to prepare the next item to be pressed, whilst the first table is being pressed.
Benefits of the pneumatic operation are that exact, repeatable pressure is achievable on every press cycle and operator fatigue is kept to a minimum, resulting in improved operator output and reduced mistakes due to fatigue.
Safety is paramount, so the Omega Series 1000 Press features several excellent safety features including:
- Twin button control system ensures the operators hands are clear of the pressing area.
- Emergency stop button that shuts down machine operation.
- Heat plate will not operate until directly aligned over the lower table.
- Inbuilt thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to heating element should the temperature exceed 235°C +/- 15°C (455°F +/-27°F).
Pressure is user controlled via a simple, fully adjustable air pressure gauge and locking air pressure control. Fully adjustable time and temperature are set via the controller, with error message display in the event of a fault.
Minimal operating space is required for the machine.
Compliance: Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 12 months warranty (machine and heating element)
- Instruction manual including full operating and safety instructions, electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list.
- Service and spare part support.
Ideal for use with flex, flock, laser, sublimation, Bonding, Laminating, Reactivation and DTG.
Optional Base Tables:
15.3 cm x 15.3 cm base table.
20.5 cm x 20.5 cm base table.
25.4 cm x 25.4 cm base table.
30.5 cm x 30.5 cm base table.
38.0 cm x 38.0 cm base table.
38.0 cm x 50.0 cm base table.
30.5 cm x 15.3 cm base table.
38.0 cm x 21.0 cm Umbrella base table.
- Compressed air supply max: 7 bar. (Not Included).
- A high efficiency silent air compressor can be supplied upon request.
TWO BUTTON SAFETY OPERATION
Operator safety is vital in any production environment and the Omega Series 1000 Press requires the operator to simultaneously press two-buttons to commence the cycle operation. This ensures the operator’s hands are kept clear from the pressing area.
TWIN TABLE OPERATION
The operator can load one table, while the other is in the closed transfer position, improving operator efficiency and increasing production levels.
The Omega Series 1000 Press is pneumatically operated, which allows it to achieve a maximum of 7 bar. pressure. This makes it ideal for all forms of pressing work even in the most demanding high pressure environments. The pneumatic operation drastically reduces operator fatigue.