|Please note that we do not anticipate having more stock of this product until Spring 2018.
Sof-Fusion PTFE Teflon protected foam core pillows for use with garments and other fabric items during the heat pressing process to prevent pressing lines.
You can see from our illustration here that the bottom image pressed onto some sublimation flock
has pressing lines - the upper image which was heat pressed using a Teflon pillow has virtually no
pressing marks around the edges.
They are practical, easy to use, and have many benefits -
- Simply place the PTFE pillow between the garment and the bottom platen and the 'lift' provided by the pad will prevent any indentations caused by the top and bottom platen meeting.
- For v-necked garments or those with zips, buttons or thick seams, insert the pillow into the garment - this allows buttons, zips and seams to sink down into the padding, eliminating pressure points.
Even out pressure
- The cushioning effect of the Sof-Fusion PTFE pillow acts to distribute pressure more evenly across the garment.
- Compensates for pressure points caused by buttons, plackets, seams, etc.
- PTFE Teflon coated pillows with a high heat foam core.
- Can be used with a heat press or home iron.
- Reusable so can be used over and over again.
|6” x 6”
||15.2 x 15.2 cm
||Sized for youth garments & small items
|10” x 10”
||25.4 x 25.4 cm
||Sized for sleeves & trouser legs
||38.1 x 38.1 cm
||Sized for adult garments, bags, aprons and more
|6” x 15”
||15.2 x 38.1 cm
||Sized for large adult garments, bags, aprons and more