The UK made Europa Leisure HF5500 sports heat press features the unique Europa sports bed facility to allow garments to be slid over the base platen, avoiding collars, buttons and pre-applied transfers.
Applications and registration can be undertaken accurately with garments being upside down or sideways. Standard features include quick release bases, 40.5 x 45 cm base supplied as standard. Additional bases available to special order.
Platen size 40.5 x 50 cm.
- All Europa Leisure heat presses feature a computerised temperature and timer control module.
- One year return to base mechanical and electrical warranty
- Easy access when loading item to be pressed
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Aerospace non stick PTFE coated heater block
- Pure silicon sponge base platens, long life, easy clean
- Full range of pressure adjustment
- Mains supply power filters fitted standard, allows use regardless of quality of mains electricity supply. Also allows use in conjunction with external power generators
- Packaged using fully re-cycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation. EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC
- Full compliance with The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 and 1994. EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC
- Manufactured in the UK
EASY TO USE DIGITAL CONTROL MODULE
- Computer controlled one-touch digital, fully automatic, countdown timer operation, with digital readout.
- Computer controlled one-touch digital temperature control, with digital readout, accurate to +/- 3ºC.
- Extra Functions Menu, adding optional features for both safety and energy efficiency.
- Error proof operation, will not allow use of machine if attempted when set temperature has not yet been attained.
- Self Diagnostic fault finding indicators.