UK made Europa Leisure sports heat press features the unique Europa sports bed facility to allow garments to be slid over the base platen, avoiding collars, buttons and pre-applied transfers.
Applications and registration can be undertaken accurately with garments being upside down or sideways. Standard features include quick release bases, 38 x 38 cm base supplied as standard. Additional bases available to special order.
- All Europa Leisure heat presses feature a computerised temperature and timer control module.
- One year return to base mechanical and electrical warranty
- Easy access when loading item to be pressed
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Aerospace non stick PTFE coated heater block
- Pure silicon sponge base platens, long life, easy clean
- Full range of pressure adjustment
- Mains supply power filters fitted standard, allows use regardless of quality of mains electricity supply. Also allows use in conjunction with external power generators
- Packaged using fully re-cycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation. EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC
- Full compliance with The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 and 1994. EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC
- Manufactured in the UK
EASY TO USE DIGITAL CONTROL MODULE
- Computer controlled one-touch digital, fully automatic, countdown timer operation, with digital readout.
- Computer controlled one-touch digital temperature control, with digital readout, accurate to +/- 3ºC.
- Extra Functions Menu, adding optional features for both safety and energy efficiency.
- Error proof operation, will not allow use of machine if attempted when set temperature has not yet been attained.
- Self Diagnostic fault finding indicators.