|The Europa HF 1000 cap press represents the finest in engineering technology. The HF1000 has an adjustable base and is available with different size platens enabling the press to accommodate old and new style caps. All Europa Leisure heat presses feature a computerised temperature and timer control module. Standard platen size 10.2 x 16.5 cm.
- One year return to base mechanical and electrical warranty
- Easy access when loading item to be pressed
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Aerospace non stick PTFE coated heater block
- Pure silicon sponge base platens, long life, easy clean
- Full range of pressure adjustment
- Mains supply power filters fitted standard, allows use regardless of quality of mains electricity supply. Also allows use in conjunction with external power generators
- Packaged using fully re-cycleable materials to meet Environmental Regulations within the EU
- Full compliance with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) legislation. EEC Directive No. 89/336/EEC
- Full compliance with The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 and 1994. EEC Directive No. 89/392/EEC
- Manufactured in the UK
EASY TO USE DIGITAL CONTROL MODULE
- Computer controlled one-touch digital, fully automatic, countdown timer operation, with digital readout.
- Computer controlled one-touch digital temperature control, with digital readout, accurate to +/- 3ºC.
- Extra Functions Menu, adding optional features for both safety and energy efficiency.
- Error proof operation, will not allow use of machine if attempted when set temperature has not yet been attained.
- Self Diagnostic fault finding indicators.