VIRTUOSO PRINT MANAGER
Virtuoso Print Manager is Sawgrass' first universal print management software for SG400, SG800 and VJ 628 printers. Offering a singular solution for optimal print quality and production efficiency, this software combines the best features of PowerDriver, CreativeStudio Print Manager and WinProfile / MacProfile ICC profile solutions into a single, powerful and easy-to-use RIP-like application.
Virtuoso Print Manager makes it easier than ever to get great colour output with CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator AND CreativeStudio design software for both Windows and Mac OS and allows for the direct import of .jpg and .png images.
It allows you to streamline production with an advanced array of features, including job and image nesting, hot folders with customizable presets, multilingual user interface, file- and web-to-print workflows and more.
The Virtuoso Print Manager is supplied as part of your Virtuoso printer package!
- Works with SubliJet-HD CMYK, Pro Photo and Pro Photo XF inks, as well as ChromaBlast-HD and FabricMaker-HD.
- Job and image ganging saves media.
- Web-to-print workflow from CreativeStudio Online Designer.
- File-to-print workflow from CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and more.
- Hot folder workflow with customizable presets.
- Advanced Colour with print preview.
- Built-In ICC profiles for a wide variety of substrates and image types.
- Allows embedded input profiles, such as Adobe RGB 98, ProPhoto RGB, etc.
- Direct import of .JPG, .PNG and CreativeStudio’s .SG or SGZ files.
- Work with Adobe, Corel and CreativeStudio on Windows or Mac
- Design both with CreativeStudio Online Designer and Adobe and Corel desktop applications on Windows or Mac OS.
Any and all print settings - including substrate, paper, hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, mirror and even print quantity - can be customised and saved for future use. If you have a customer who likes stronger reds or more colour saturation - no problem! Simply adjust the print settings to get the colours to your customer’s liking, and save them as a custom preset for future use.
Advanced Colour Controls
Easily apply settings optimal for graphic images and colour or black-and-white photos. Adjust the hue, contrast, brightness and saturation to meet the needs of even your most selective customers.
Easy & efficient prints on demand
Web-to-print workflow for CreativeStudio and file-to-print workflow for CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for maximum versatility. Streamline jobs with hot folders with customizable presets, job and image ganging and built-in ICC profiles for a wide variety of substrates and image types.
Built-in utilities and resources
To help you keep your system running at its best, Virtuoso Print Manager offers handy, built in utilities, such as nozzle check and head cleaning commands. When you need additional help, technical, educational and remote resources are just a click away.